URCovered - No Overdraft Fees!
US Eagle Early PayDay – Get Your Paycheck Early!
Anywhere Banking Tools - With Free Zelle®
- Send money to anyone with Zelle®
- Free 24/7 online banking, bill pay, mobile banking and debit card
- Free access to your checking account at over 30,000 CUAnytime® Network ATMs, and access at every US Eagle location
- CardHero® (use your credit union mobile app to turn-off your debit card if lost or stolen)
Mobile Phone Protection
ID Theft Aid
- Identity Restoration & Payment Card Fraud Resolution
- Receive expert help on fraud resolution & identity theft resolution if you become a victim of identity theft or financial fraud
- $1,000 Personal Identity Theft Benefit
Buyer’s Protection And Extended Warranty
- For the first 180 days after purchase of new items, including electronics and other consumer goods, using your US Eagle checking account:
- Up to $2,500 protection per item for theft or accidental breakage
Free Credit Union e-Statements
- There shouldn’t be a fee for being Earth-friendly.
- No fee for selecting paperless statements
Must qualify for US Eagle membership including $5 share deposit. $25 minimum deposit required to open checking account. $3 monthly fee for Life Essentials® Checking (waived if you elect to use e-statements).
URCovered US Eagle Checking members automatically enrolled in URCovered service after 90 days of membership. URCovered Limits: $500 after 90 days of membership; $1000 after five years of membership for members in good standing. No fee for URCovered service or per overdraft. Member requirement to bring account current within 45 days. Not applicable to all checking products. URCovered service requires separate enrollment for ATM and debit card use.
Early PayDay Direct deposit enrollment required for US Eagle Early PayDay. Once enrolled, member may receive payroll deposits up to two days prior to their scheduled payroll date. There is no additional fee for this service.
24/7 Online, Mobile Banking & Zelle® Services Your wireless service provider may charge data fees. U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled users typically occur in minutes and generally do not incur transaction fees. In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle®. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Surcharge Free ATMs Must use one of over 30,000 ATMs in CUAnytime® Network to avoid surcharge fees. Surcharge fees may be charged by other financial services provider networks and independently held ATMs.
Coverages Vary by checking account type and are subject to terms and conditions. See Guide to Benefits. Mobile phone protection, personal identity theft benefit, buyer's protection and insurance products are not a deposit, not federally insured, not an obligation or guaranteed by US Eagle, its affiliates, or any government agency. Up to $80 in covered service charges for roadside assistance per event, unlimited use.