Anywhere Banking Tools
Mobile Phone Protection1,2,3
ID Theft Aid1,2,3
- Identity Restoration & Payment Card Fraud Resolution
- Receive expert help on fraud resolution & identity theft resolution if you become a victim of identity theft or financial fraud
- $1,000 Personal Identity Theft Benefit1,2
Buyer’s Protection And Extended Warranty1,2,3
- For the first 180 days after purchase of new items, including electronics and other consumer goods, using your US Eagle checking account:
- Up to $2,500 protection per item for theft or accidental breakage
First-Time NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds) Forgiveness
- Mistakes happen and we feel you shouldn’t be penalized for it.
- Programs such as CourtesyPay and First-Time NSF Forgiveness provide protection against insufficient funds when your checking account is overdrafted for the first time
Free Direct Deposit
Free Credit Union e-Statements
- There shouldn’t be a fee for being Earth-friendly.
- No fee for selecting paperless statements
1Mobile phone protection, personal identity theft benefit and buyer’s protection and extended warranty are subject to additional terms and conditions.
2Insurance products are not a deposit, not federally insured, not an obligation or guaranteed by US Eagle, its affiliates, or any government agency.
3Subject to the terms and conditions provided in the Guide to Benefits.
Must meet qualifications to open US Eagle checking account including credit union membership by opening a $5 share account. All benefits inclusive based on checking account type. See US Eagle for complete details.