Anywhere Banking Tools
- Free 24/7 online banking, bill pay, mobile banking and debit card
- Free access to over 30,000 ATMs in the U.S. and Canada
- Free debit card replacement
- CardHero® (use your mobile app to turn-off your debit card if lost or stolen)
Mobile Phone Protection1,2,3
- Receive up to $200 per claim (one claim per year) if your cell phone is broken or stolen when your cell service is paid through your U.S. Eagle checking account
ID Theft Aid1,2,3
- Identity Restoration & Payment Card Fraud Resolution
- Receive expert help on fraud resolution if you become a victim of identity theft
- $1,000 Personal Identity Theft Benefit1,2
Buyer’s Protection And Extended Warranty1,2,3
- For the first 180 days after purchase of new item using your US Eagle checking account:
- Up to $2,500 protection per item for theft or accidental breakage
First-Time NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds) Forgiveness
- Mistakes happen and we feel you shouldn’t be penalized for it.
Free Direct Deposit
- There shouldn’t be a fee for being Earth-friendly.
1Mobile phone protection, personal identity theft benefit and buyer’s protection and extended warranty are subject to additional terms and conditions.
2Insurance products are not a deposit, not federally insured, not an obligation or guaranteed by U.S. Eagle, its affiliates, or any government agency.
3Subject to the terms and conditions provided in the Guide to Benefits.
Must meet qualifications to open U.S. Eagle checking account including credit union membership by opening a $5 share account. All benefits inclusive based on checking account type. See U.S. Eagle for complete details.