Anywhere Banking Tools
- Free 24/7 online banking, bill pay, mobile banking and debit card
- Free access to over 30,000 CUAnytime® Network ATMs
- Free debit card replacement
- CardHero® (use your mobile app to turn-off your debit card if lost or stolen)
Shop Local, Save Local With Your Perks™ Mobile App3
Mobile Phone Protection1,2,3
- Receive up to $600 per claim ($1,200 per year) if your cell phone is broken or stolen when your cell service is paid through your U.S. Eagle checking account.
ID Theft Aid1,2,3
- Credit Monitoring3
- Your credit report is monitored for suspicious activity
- Credit Report & Score3
- Get a free quarterly credit report and updated credit score
- Identity Monitoring3
- Monitors your personal information for suspicious activity
- Identity Restoration & Payment Card Fraud Resolution
- Receive expert help on fraud resolution if you become a victim of identity theft
- $10,000 Personal Identity Theft Benefit1,2
- Available 24/7 and free to use, up to $80 in covered service charges
$25,000 Accidental Death Coverage2,3
- Peace of mind for the unexpected
Health Savings Card3
- Save money on prescriptions, eye exams, frames, lenses and hearing services all through your Perks™ mobile app
Buyer’s Protection And Extended Warranty1,2,3
- For the first 180 days after purchase of new item using your US Eagle checking account:
- Up to $2,500 protection per item for theft or accidental breakage
Great Dividends On Your Checking Balance
- Our best dividend rate based on deposit tier.
First-Time NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds) Forgiveness
- Mistakes happen and we feel you shouldn’t be penalized for it.
Free Direct Deposit
- There shouldn’t be a fee for being Earth-friendly.
1Mobile phone protection, personal identity theft benefit and buyer’s protection and extended warranty are subject to additional terms and conditions.
2Insurance products are not a deposit, not federally insured, not an obligation or guaranteed by U.S. Eagle, its affiliates, or any government agency.
3Subject to the terms and conditions provided in the Guide to Benefits.
*Average savings calculated on historical data compiled by StrategyCorps/Bazing. Average of 34% savings on daily purchases (average total of $1,700 per year) and $88 per month on respective coverage plans. Individual results may vary.
Must meet qualifications to open U.S. Eagle checking account including credit union membership by opening a $5 share account. All benefits inclusive based on checking account type. See U.S. Eagle for complete details.