Consider, if you will, the humble checking account, always there to help with our debit card purchases and our ATM visits. While a good checking account often serves as the backbone of anyone’s personal financial management, in too many cases people open the first checking account they’re offered and never give it a second thought no matter what kind of options they get.
If you’re looking for a better checking account, or if you want to open your first checking account and get easier access to your money than ever before, we have options to fit your needs. All of our credit union checking accounts offer the following FREE benefits for our members:
- Free access to over 30,000 ATMs across the U.S. and Canada
- Free Direct Deposit (download form)
- Online Banking
- Bill Pay
- Eagle Mobile App
- First-time NSF Forgiveness
- Debit Card replacement
- CU By Phone
Our popular full-service checking account that pays cash rewards on qualified Visa Debit Card use (up to $75/year). It also includes other money-saving and convenient features.
A full service personal checking account that pays you dividends on larger checking account balances. It also includes checks (one box per year), free cashier’s checks and money orders, and other valuable features.
A simple checking account with no minimum balance requirement. This personal checking account still offers you the same easy access to your finances as the rest of our checking options with a streamlined set of benefits, perfect for anyone looking to open their first checking account or start exploring the options and benefits that a credit union can provide.
Opportunity checking can help members who are establishing their credit score or members who have been denied a checking account. U.S. Eagle understands how hard it is to get your finances in order if you have bruised credit, no credit, or simply a financial history that stops you from advancing. With our convenient checking options, we will help you get your financial affairs back on track!
With our convenient locations, versatile Visa debit card, and personalized service, banking will be easier than ever before when you turn to U.S. Eagle for your checking account needs. Take a look at our checking options below to find the right account for your personal banking needs - and let the Eagle make accessing your money easier than ever.
Checking Account Comparison
|Monthly Service Charge||$5.003||$6.004||$3.005||$3.005|
|Free Visa Debit Card||x||x||x||x|
|Unlimited Check Writing||x||x||x|
|Free Online Banking||x||x||x||x|
|Free Mobile Banking||x||x||x||x|
|Free Mobile Remote Deposit Capture||x||x||x|
|Overdraft Protection Available||x||x||x|
|Free Replacement Debit Card||x||x||x||x|
|Earns Cash Back||x|
|Dividend Paid on Balance||x|
|Outgoing Wire Transfer Discount8||x|
|Free Cashier’s Checks and Money Orders||x|
- Rewards Checking pays Rewards up to $6.25/month ($75.00/year) on debit card usage:
- $0.10 per Debit Card signature transaction between $15.00 and $49.99;
- $0.20 per Debit Card signature transaction between $50.00 and $99.99;
- $0.50 per Debit Card signature transaction of $100.00 or more.
- Dividend Checking earns dividends for larger balances:
- Dividend of 0.30% paid for entire balance if balance is between $5,000.00 and $14,999.99;
- Dividend of 0.05% paid on portion of balance of $15,000.00, or more;
- No dividend paid if balance is below $5,000.00.
- Rewards Checking account monthly fee ($5.00) waived with three or more qualifying relationship products.
- Dividend Checking account monthly fee ($6.00) waived with four or more qualifying relationship products.
- Standard and Opportunity Checking account monthly fee ($3.00) waived with eStatement sign-up.
- Non-Sufficient Funds forgiveness for first occurrence.
- One box of Basic design checks per year ($18.00 to $20.00 value).
- Outgoing Wire Discount price is $15.00 (regular price is $20.00).