You can use your phone to confirm balances and transactions, make payments, and transfer funds using CU by Phone, our automated Phone Banking, available in English or Spanish.
How to Bank by Phone
- Have your account number and access code on hand.
- Call 505-342-8888 or toll free 888-342-8766.
- Once connected, press “1” on your phone to access CU by Phone.
- If you have not yet set up an account with CU by Phone, you will be requested to authenticate your identity.
- Once you have your account set up, you can return to the main menu to make your transaction.
Use CU by Phone to:
- Check account balances and history
- Transfer funds between U.S. Eagle accounts, or schedule a transfer
- Make, schedule, or cancel a loan payment
- Stop payment on a check
- Activate or deactivate a U.S. Eagle credit or debit card
- Schedule a withdrawal from a savings account
- Change your CU by Phone access code
After calling 505-342-8888 or 888-342-8766, and then pressing "1" to access CU by Phone, you can use the prompt guide below to get account information or make transactions by pressing the corresponding number on your phone:
1 - Account Balances
2 - Account History
3 - Transfer Funds or Make a Payment
4 - Stop Payments
5 - Card Services
6 - Loan Payoff Information
7 - Share and Loan Withdrawal
8 - Change Access Code