If you’re trying to build up your savings, you need to find the right home for your money. A lot of savings accounts offer security and access, but only U.S. Eagle Share Savings & Share Certificates can offer you the flexibility and return your family needs to keep your savings working hard, right where you need them. By opening a share account with a minimum initial deposit, you can secure your participation in our credit union and get your money in shape for whatever the future holds.
With daily compounded dividend rates, our share savings accounts and share certificates can allow you to build up your savings and help it become the money you always knew it could be. Whether you’re saving up for a major purchase, funding a dream vacation or simply trying to keep some money aside for a rainy day, see how a share account with U.S. Eagle can help your savings grow and turn into the money you’d always dreamed it could be.
- A share savings account is a type of savings account that allows you to receive dividends on the money deposited into your account
- Opening a share account with U.S. Eagle grants you membership to our credit union, allowing for the full range of related benefits such as loan products and access to other account types
- Dividend rates are compounded daily and paid monthly on any savings balance of $100 or more
The more money you have in your account, the more money you earn!
- A share certificate represents a deposit made for a predetermined period of time that earns specific dividends over that period, similar to a certificate of deposit
- Dividends are earned on your initial deposit over a fixed period of time, ranging from three months to five years
- The longer the term, the higher your dividend will be!
- Minimum deposit required for all share certificates
You can also earn a higher yield on Share Certificates through our MemPerx® membership loyalty program. Up to 0.50% APY can be gained through your active participation in our credit union with our member loyalty rewards.