Skip to main content

What You Need

Get settled into a new home.

Documents Needed to start your loan:

  • Pay stubs covering the last 30 days
  • Tax Return (2 years), including:
    • W-2s
    • K-1s
    • All Schedules
  • Credit union and bank statements for the past two months
  • Most recent retirement and investment account statements
  • A purchase agreement is also required for a purchase

Additional documents for a VA Loan:

  • VA-DD-214
  • VA-Certificate of Eligibility
  • VA-Awards Letter

Additional documents required for refinance:

  • Warranty Deed
  • Title Policy
  • Survey
  • Homeowners Insurance Policy
  • Current Property Tax Bill
  • Mortgage Statement
  • US Eagle Facebook
  • US Eagle Twitter
  • US Eagle Instagram
  • US Eagle Linkedin
  • US Eagle Snapchat