Get a lower rate on loans by using a share certificate account as collateral. The loan interest rate would be only 2% above the rate your Share Certificate funds earn.
- Minimum Loan Amount: Based on deposit amount in certificate
- Terms: Up to Maturity Date of certificate
- Payment Options: online or mobile banking, at a branch, via CU by Phone, mail, or through payroll
- Pre-payment penalties: None
- Interest Rate: 2% above the Certificate Yield
- Debt protection available to qualified members