Virtual Financial Workshops
Join us from the comfort of your home or office as we discuss a variety of topics to increase your financial awareness. Financial education is an important aspect of any long-term plan.
Attend as many virtual workshops as you like. You’ll get important information, including:
- The important rules of the road for receiving Social Security.
- How can conservative investments help you face today’s economic risks?
- What sources of income should you draw from and when?
- How to use annuities to guarantee income for life.
- How does behavioral finance affect investment decision-making?
Seminar: Income for Life: Guaranteeing retirement income to last a lifetime
Date and Time: February 8, 2022, at 7:00 PM MST
Join us for a virtual session that can help you set your financial direction and answer more of your questions:
- What sources of retirement income will you rely on?
- What retirement risks do you face now that you’re drawing on their savings?
- Which income strategies should you consider?
- How can you use annuities to guarantee income for life?
Seminar: Rollover Planning
Date and Time: Tuesday, March 8th at 7:00 PM MST
When retiring or starting a new job, understand the options for your existing retirement savings.
Often times when people change jobs or prepare for retirement, they need to make decisions on their retirement plans and pensions. In this virtual seminar, you’ll learn some of the rules we need to follow and the options available.
- Pros and Cons to leaving your money in the company plan
- Possible taxes or penalties we may face when moving money
- Options for moving it your new company plan
- Rolling it over to a personal IRA
James Armer, Registered Representative
U.S. Eagle Investment Services®
Located at: U.S. Eagle Federal Credit Union
3939 Osuna Rd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Phone: (505) 342-8930
This workshop is educational only and is not investment advice. If you need advice regarding your financial goals and investment needs, contact a financial advisor. CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Annuities are issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company (CMFG Life) and MEMBERS Life Insurance Company (MEMBERS Life) and distributed by their affiliate, CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, IA, 50677. CMFG Life and MEMBERS Life are stock insurance companies. MEMBERS® is a registered trademark of CMFG Life. Investment and insurance products are not federally insured, may involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by any depository or lending institution. All contracts and forms may vary by state, and may not be available in all states or through all broker/dealers
MGA-3216705.1-0820-0922 © 2020 CUNA Mutual Group