How to use U.S. Eagle’s Secure Email
U.S. Eagle is continuously working to keep your personal information and finances safe from unauthorized use.
A new tool that we now use is a secure encrypted email process that will help protect sensitive identity and account information. A secure encrypted email from U.S. Eagle, will include the word “secure” in the Subject line, as well as other safeguards for security. To ensure the information is protected, you will be required to take a few steps to open the email and access the information.
- If you use a browser provider for your email account, you will need to take the following steps to open the email
- Click on the email to open it.
- Within the email, click the button “Read the message.”
- You may be presented with a few options on the next screen:
- You can use Google (or your email provider: e.g., AOL, Microsoft, Yahoo) to securely sign in.
- Or, on the new screen that appears, click on “Sign in with a one-time passcode.” This will auto-generate a second email to you that contains the passcode you can then use to sign in.
- If you use a Microsoft-related email account (e.g., Outlook, Hotmail), you will be able to open and read the secure email without additional actions.
When you open an encrypted secure email from U.S. Eagle and then reply to it, your reply will be automatically encrypted and sent as secured email.
If you ever have suspicions about an email that may have come from U.S. Eagle, you can call us directly at 505-342-8888 or toll-free at 1-888-342-8766.