Students may apply for more than one scholarship, but can only be awarded one scholarship per year. To be eligible, students must plan to enroll in the fall of 2018 in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university, or trade/vocational school. Full-time undergraduate students already enrolled at an accredited two- or four-year college or university, or trade/vocational school are also eligible. Students must agree to the use of their name and photograph for publication by U.S. Eagle relating to this program. Applicants must be members, or relative of a current member at U.S. Eagle. Employees, volunteers, and immediate family members of employees at U.S. Eagle are not eligible.
General Scholarship Application Requirements:
- Completed Application (see links to individual scholarships below)
- Video or Essay expanding on selected scholarship category
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Parent/Guardian Release (If applicant is under the age of 18)
- Applicant must be a member of U.S. Eagle Federal Credit Union or a relative of a member
Applications for our 2018 - 2019 Scholarship Program will be accepted starting in winter 2017.