Join the Junior Board of Directors of U.S. Eagle Federal Credit Union!
The Junior Board of Directors (JBOD) is a group of local youth ages 16 – 22 interested in leadership, community outreach, and financial literacy.
The Junior Board of Directors is an innovative program, designed to teach future leaders about the rewards and responsibilities of sitting on a corporate board of directors; about developing leadership skills; and about how credit unions engage with communities.
Connect with like-minded individuals and help make a difference in your community, while developing presentation, communication, networking and business skills.
You could earn a letter of recommendation for college or employment applications, pursue school credit for active participation and may qualify to receive $500 at the end of the year.
Responsibilities and expectations include:
- Being a U.S. Eagle member in good standing
- Attending and actively participating in monthly meetings
- Participating and leading projects which benefit:
1. Community Service
2. Financial Literacy
3. Credit Union Products & Services
Application process includes but is not limited to:
- Submitting a completed application
- Providing two letters of recommendation
- Completing an interview with the Volunteer Development Committee or its designee(s)