Did you know your credit union wants to help you stay on top of your finances through fresh financial content? Make sure you stop by and check out what’s on the blog – new tips every month! Also, don't forget to connect with us on social media! This Eagle tweets, posts, and snaps and we want to hear from our members. Use the hashtag #USEagle on any of your posts and you could be featured on our blog or social media pages. Tweet a picture of you and your new wheels, a purchase you made using your U.S. Eagle credit card, or with your favorite U.S. Eagle staff member.
5 Tips to Maximize Your Relationship With U.S. Eagle
- Benefits for Loyalty: The more you use your credit union, the more rewards you earn! Our MemPerx Loyalty Reward Program can provide up to 0.50% rate improvements for select loans and deposit products.
- Rewards That Pay You: You can earn cash by using your U.S. Eagle Debit card (the same card that gives you free access to 30,000 ATMs across the U.S. and Canada). When used as a credit-based purchase (sign instead of pin verify) with our Rewards Checking Account, you can earn up to $75 a year. When you wear out the card from earning so much cash back, we’ll replace it for free! And, with our mobile app, you can turn the card off (and back on) using CardHero®.
- Member-Focused: We are a financial cooperative and pride ourselves on our member experience. Our members are our owners, so we do something surprising for a financial institution: we listen. We truly care about the financial success of each of our members and do our best to ensure you are experiencing the credit union difference every time you walk through our doors. U.S. Eagle is the where people get all the credit.
- Financial Fitness: Finances can be tricky, which is why we have partnered with Balance Financial Fitness program. Flex your financial muscles by taking advantage of the free webinars, quizzes, or speaking with an accredited financial counselor.
- Community Citizenship: We are invested in the state you live, breathe, and thrive in. Our community engagement is exemplified by our scholarship programs, financial literacy opportunities, and volunteerism all around the Land of Enchantment.