Junior Board of DirectorsApply Here!
US Eagle Needs You!
Junior Board of Directors
of US Eagle Federal Credit Union!
The Junior Board of Directors (JBOD) is a group of local youth ages 16 – 22 interested in leadership, community outreach, and financial literacy.
The Junior Board of Directors is an innovative program, designed to teach future leaders about the rewards and responsibilities of sitting on a corporate board of directors; about developing leadership skills; and about how credit unions engage with communities.
Connect with like-minded individuals and help make a difference in your community, while developing presentation, communication, networking and business skills.
You could earn a letter of recommendation for college or employment applications and may qualify to receive $500 at the end of the year.
- Being a US Eagle member in good standing
- Attending and actively participating in monthly meetings
- Participating and leading projects which benefit:
- Community Service
- Financial Literacy
- Credit Union Products & Services
Application process includes
but is not limited to:
- Submitting a completed application
- Providing two letters of recommendation
- Completing an interview with the Volunteer Development Committee or its designee(s)