Volunteer of the MonthUS Eagle Volunteer Recognition Form
Nominate a Volunteer Who
Makes an Impact.
The Volunteer Development Committee (VDC) at US Eagle would like to recognize volunteers in the community for their hard work and the positive impact they are having on their communities.
Each month the VDC will select one individual who will be recognized for their outstanding work as the Volunteer of the Month. The honored volunteer will have the opportunity to designate a New Mexico based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization to receive a $1,000 donation from US Eagle Federal Credit Union.
Know someone who sounds like a Volunteer of the Month? Nominate them below by clicking the button
*US Eagle supports community-based work in the State of New Mexico. Entities traditionally include local non-profit groups (organizations designated as 501c or other official designation), schools, and civic-minded organizations.
Organizations and entities that are typically not supported are:
- Privately held organizations or foundations
- Religious organizations, unless they are engaged in programs that are non-sectarian, benefit a broad base of the community and have a separate 501(c)(3) designation
- Submissions that are subjectively deemed as posing a conflict of interest or potentially detrimental to the well-being of the credit union membership
- Political action committees, candidates, causes, and lobbying
- Labor, alumni, or fraternal groups