ATM transactions do not qualify for cashback, only signature-based purchase transactions (learn more at useagle.org/cashback). Eligibility is restricted to individuals who have a statement address within the 50 United States, the District of Columbia or any U.S. Possession or Territory. All cashback options automatically default to an annual deposit before end of current, or first day of following, year into member share account. Cashback also available for on-demand redemption by visiting and registering at EagleCashBack.org. Minimum cashback redemption amount of $15 required. Monthly fees for Perks checking accounts: $6 for Perks and $9 for Perks Plus. Perks Plus fee waived by maintaining a minimum monthly average account balance of $5,000. $25 minimum opening deposit required for checking. Must qualify for US Eagle membership to open account including $5 share deposit. US Eagle METAL Credit Card subject to credit approval. Must register card(s) at EagleCashBack.org to initiate cashback. Visa, Tap-To-Go and Zero Liability are trademarks of Visa, Inc. METAL is under trademark of US Eagle Federal Credit Union. See US Eagle for complete details.
I. Description of the Program
- The rewards program ("Program") is a service provided by US Eagle Federal Credit Union ("Sponsor") and managed by ampliFI Loyalty Solutions, LLC ("Administrator").
- Participation in the Program is exclusive to those who have a current credit card or debit card issued by the Sponsor ("Rewards Card"). These individuals are defined as ("Cardholders").
- The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Cardholder from participation in the Program and invalidate all Points/Dollars for abuse, fraud, or any violation of the Program terms and conditions. The Sponsor may make such a determination in its sole discretion.
- The rewards Program is void where prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
- The Sponsor and the Administrator are not responsible for typographical errors and/or omissions in any Program document.
- The Sponsor and the Administrator reserve the right to change the terms and conditions as well as the points/dollars required for a reward within the rewards Program. At the Sponsor's option, redemption of Dollars may be restricted, limited, expired, or cancelled at any time without prior notice.
- Eligibility in the Program is restricted to individuals who have a statement address within the 50 United States, the District of Columbia or any U.S. Possession or Territory.
- The Sponsor and the Administrator, and their respective directors, officers, and employees, make no representations or warranties, either express or implied, including those of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, in connection with the Program. Each Cardholder participating in the Program agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and the Administrator, and their respective directors, officers, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, cost, or expense of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from the Cardholder’s use of the Program, any fraud or misuse of the Program, a violation of these Terms and Conditions or applicable law or the rights of any third party.
II. Earning Points/Dollars
- Cardholders will earn (“Points/Dollars”) for qualified transactions made at participating merchants using their Cashback Card (“Qualifying Transactions”).
- Points/Dollars will be accumulated at the rate of:
- One and one-half (1.5) points per every one (1) dollar of each Qualifying Transaction using Cardholder's enrolled credit card. This equates to a 1.5% cashback reward.
- One (1) point per every two (2) dollars of each Qualifying Transaction using Cardholder's enrolled debit card. This equates to a 0.5% cashback reward.
- One (1) point per every two (2) dollars of each Qualifying payment to Cardholder's enrolled credit card. This equates to a 0.5% cashback reward.
- One (1) point for every one (1) dollar for Qualifying Balance transfers up to $10,000 for the first 90 days.
- Points/Dollars accumulated for other banking relationships, products or services are determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Points are converted to “Dollars” for display on the website and for ease of redemption
- Point earnings are based on the net retail purchase transaction volume (i.e., purchases less credits, returns and adjustments) charged to the Rewards Card during each day by the Cardholder. Net purchases are rounded to the nearest dollar and are subject to verification. If a transaction is subject to a billing dispute, the point value of the transaction may be deducted from the point total during the dispute period. If the transaction is reinstated, points/dollars will be reinstated.
- In the event of fraud, abuse of Program privileges or violation of the Program rules (including any attempt to sell, exchange or transfer points/dollars or the instrument exchangeable for points/dollars), the Program Sponsor reserves the right to cancel Cardholder’s membership in the rewards Program.
- Points/Dollars may not be combined with any other loyalty/frequency reward Program that is not managed by the Program’s Sponsor.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to award bonus points/dollars to selected Cardholders for any activity or condition it decides.
- Points/Dollars are not the property of the Cardholder, and cannot be bought, sold, or transferred in any way (including upon death or as part of a domestic relations matter).
- Points/Dollars are tracked and redeemable on a first-in, first-out basis. Points/Dollars will not expire.
- The Sponsor and the Administrator shall have no liability for disagreements between Cardholders regarding Points/Dollars. The Sponsor's decisions regarding Point/Dollar discrepancies shall be final.
III. Redeeming for Cashback Rewards
- All cards within the Program will be set up with an annual sweep Cashback to Savings redemption.
- Cardholders cannot modify this annual redemption but will be able to perform one-time cashback redemptions as desired via the redemption website.
- A card must be in good standing to receive the annual sweep Cashback to Savings redemption.
- The annual sweep will occur on or before the 1st day of each year. At this time, ampliFI will perform a sweep of all points/dollars in the account.
- The minimum redemption is $15. Any Cardholder that has points/dollars during the annual sweep process that falls below the minimum will not be provided a Cashback redemption to Savings.
- Points/Dollars are deducted from the Cardholder’s balance as soon as they are redeemed.
- The cashback reward(s) will appear as a credit in the Cardholder’s eligible deposit account within the next two billing statements. The Cardholder is responsible for any outstanding balance owed on the account after the credit is applied. Cashback reward(s) cannot be applied toward the payment amount owed on a Cardholder’s reward card.
- The Cardholder agrees to release the Sponsor and Administrator, and its vendors from all liability for any injury, accident, loss, claim, expense, or damages sustained by the Cardholder, associated with a reward or use of rewards while participating in this Program and in the case of a travel reward, anyone traveling with or without the Cardholder, in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of any reward. The Administrator and the Sponsor shall not be liable for consequential damages, and the sole extent of liability, if at all, shall not exceed the actual value of the reward.
- The Cardholder is responsible for determining any tax liability arising from participation in the Program. Consult a tax advisor concerning tax consequences.
- Participating merchants and third-party service providers are responsible for the quality and performance of any products or services they provide. The Sponsor and the Administrator are not responsible in any way for the products or services provided by participating merchants and third-party service providers.
IV. Toll-Free Participant Access & Contact Information
- For questions, concerns, or complaints, please contact the Administrator's member service center at 888.809.8735. You should expect a resolution to all inquiries within 3 business days. Should a voicemail need to be left, the call will be returned the following business day.
- Customer service specialists are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 11 pm ET, Weekends from 8am – 8pm ET.
- Travel redemption specialists are available Monday through Friday from 9am to 10pm ET, Weekends from 9am to 5pm ET. After hours emergency service is available 24/7 for trips within the next 48 hours.
- Both centers will be closed on select holidays which will be published each calendar year.
- To contact US Eagle Federal Credit Union, call 505.342.8888 or 888.342.8766.
- To access the Program’s website, visit eaglecashback.org