Mobile Wallet Instructions
Looking for instructions on how to load your US Eagle Debit or Credit card to your mobile wallet?
You found what you're looking for. Click the drop down below to see instructions for three of the most popular mobile wallets.
- In the Wallet app, tap the Add button.
- Tap Debit or Credit Card to add a new card.
- Tap Previous Cards to add a card that you used previously.
- Tap Continue.
- Follow the steps on the screen to add a new card.
- Verify your information with your bank or card issuer. They might ask you to provide more information or to download an app before approving your card for use with Apple Pay.
- If you have a paired Apple Watch, you have the option to also add the card to your watch.
- Open the Google Pay app.
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture, then Wallet.
- At the bottom, tap Add to Wallet.
- Tap Payment card.
- To capture your card info, use the camera. You can also enter your card info manually.
- Review and accept the terms from your card’s issuer.
- If you’re asked to verify your payment method:
- Choose a verification option from the list.
- Enter the verification code.
Tip: After you add a card, on your account from Google, you might find a small temporary authorization. This authorization checks that your card and account are valid. It isn’t charged to your balance and will go away soon. Within 48 hours, most temporary authorizations are removed from your account.
- Run your Samsung Pay app. To add your card, tap on the plus icon (+) over Payment cards. The app will activate the camera and ask you to aim it at the front side of your credit or debit card. Once the app detects the card number and expiry date, it will ask you to enter the security code CVC/CVV/CID (3-digit or 4-digit depending on the card type) and your name as it appears on the card.
- You can also manually enter all card details, including card number and expiry date. Just tap on the “Add card manually” option at the bottom when the app asks you to aim the camera at your card
- Once you have added all the card details, tap on the “Next” option, and wait for the app to validate your card. Once that is done, agree to the terms and conditions of your bank if they show up.
- You will then be asked to verify your card. You can choose from any of the verification methods shown on-screen (these may depend on your bank and/or card provider) and follow the instructions in the app to complete verification. When all this is done, you may also need to sign the card. Do that by drawing inside the box provided on the screen.
- Your card is now added to Samsung Pay. You can add more cards to the app by tapping the “Add another card” option at the end of the process, or by tapping Payment cards on the Samsung Pay main screen and then “Add”.