Join Us !
Where People Mean More.®
US Eagle values our employees and offers the following benefits as a way of thanking our staff for their hard work and dedication to our members and our community.
Health and Wellness Benefits: For employees working 30+ hours per week.
The credit union pays a portion of the medical, dental and vision benefit premiums for employees and their eligible dependents including domestic partners. The following benefits are available the first day of the month following date of hire.
- Medical Insurance: United Healthcare. Multiple coverage options are available; including a high deductible health plan that comes with a health savings account.
- Dental Insurance: Delta Dental of NM
- Vision Insurance: VSP
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Healthcare and dependent care accounts that allow you to put aside pretax dollars for eligible expenses.
- Basic Life/AD&D Insurance: Three times your annual salary up to $400,000. 100% paid by U.S. Eagle. Eligible first day of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Short-term Disability Insurance: 66.67% of your weekly earnings up to $1,500 per week. 100% paid by U.S. Eagle. Eligible first day of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Long-term Disability Insurance: 66.67% of your monthly earnings up to $6,000 per month. 100% paid by U.S. Eagle. Eligible first day of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Voluntary Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance: You may purchase additional life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for yourself up to the lesser of five times your annual earnings or $500,000. Spouse benefits are available up to the lesser of 100% of your amount or $500,000 and a $10,000 benefit is available for children. Domestic partners are not eligible for coverage.
Health and Wellness Benefits: For ALL employees
- Employee Assistance Program: Help when you need it most. Confidential assistance is as close as your phone or computer. Available for employees, spouses, domestic partners, dependent children, parents and parents-in-law. Online, phone and in-person support options.
- Wellness Program: US Eagle partners with two local gym facilities to offer discounted memberships. Every employee is eligible to receive a quarterly wellness reimbursement up to $45 per quarter as an incentive for their wellness journey (gym membership fees, WW, yoga, wellness apps and more)
- Telehealth Benefit: Includes 3 components: Teledoc, Health Advocate, and eDoc America. This featured benefit allows you to contact certified doctors 24/7/365, have your own personal trained Professional Advocate, and provides 24/7 access to web-based answers to medical questions from board certified doctors.
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance: Available for purchase through Unum.
- Pets Best Pet Insurance: Pet health insurance is available for purchase. Price is based on age and breed of pet(s).
- LegalShield/IDShield: Allows members to talk to a lawyer on any personal legal matter, no matter how trivial or traumatic, all without worrying about high hourly costs. IDShield includes privacy monitoring, security monitoring, and 24/7/365 consultation support.
401(k) Retirement Benefit
US Eagle offers a 401(k) plan to all employees at least 18 years of age. Employees are eligible to contribute to the 401(k) the first quarter following 90 days employment. US Eagle provides a safe harbor contribution of 3% for all eligible employees. Employees who contribute to their 401(k) will receive an additional employer match up to 3%. Vesting schedule applies for employer match contributions.
Paid Time Off
US Eagle offers the following generous paid time off programs:
- Paid time off (PTO): Earn 15 days of PTO in your first year. PTO accrual rates will increase with years of service, up to 26 days per year!
- Short Term Absence (STA): Earn five days per year. Can be used for sick, bereavement, Workers Comp and FMLA leave. Exclusions apply.
- Holidays: US Eagle observes ten federal paid holidays per year.
- Birthday Day Off: To celebrate you, U.S. Eagle offers a paid birthday day off to be taken in the calendar quarter of your birthday.
- Up to 30 days of paid time off are available your first year of employment!
People Mean More®
In addition, US Eagle also offers the following perks to employees:
- Clothing Allowance: Employees are given an annual allowance of $75 to purchase logo wear from the US Eagle logo store or funds can be applied to have personal items embroidered with the logo.
- Employee Referral Program: If you refer a job applicant and they are hired you can earn up to $500!
- Annual Flu Shot Clinic: Free to all employees and their family members.
- Vitalant Blood Drives: Donate blood and save lives, quarterly.
- Volunteer Opportunities: Get paid to volunteer in our community during your scheduled work time!
- Tuition Reimbursement: Up to $2,000 per year for full-time employees.