Anywhere Banking Tools
Shop Local, Save Local With Your Perks™ Mobile App3
- Local discounts and national retailer deals to save you money on shopping, dining, travel and more through our savings app
- All on your mobile app with no coupons to clip. Get started with our coupon app instructional video.
Mobile Phone Protection1,2,3
ID Theft Aid1,2,3
- Credit Monitoring3
- Your credit report is monitored for suspicious activity
- Credit Report & Score3
- Get a free quarterly credit union credit report and updated credit score
- Identity Monitoring3
- Monitors your personal information for suspicious activity and to prevent identity theft
- Identity Restoration & Payment Card Fraud Resolution
- Receive expert help on fraud resolution & identity theft resolution if you become a victim of identity theft or financial fraud
- $10,000 Personal Identity Theft Benefit1,2
- Free roadside assistance available 24/7, up to $80 in covered service charges
$25,000 Accidental Death Coverage2,3
Health Savings Card3
- Use your health savings card and save money on prescriptions, eye exams, frames, lenses and hearing services all through your Perks™ mobile app
Buyer’s Protection And Extended Warranty1,2,3
- For the first 180 days after purchase of new items, including electronics and other consumer goods, using your US Eagle checking account:
- Up to $2,500 protection per item for theft or accidental breakage
First-Time NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds) Forgiveness
- Mistakes happen and we feel you shouldn’t be penalized for it.
- Programs such as CourtesyPay and First-Time NSF Forgiveness provide protection against insufficient funds when your checking account is overdrafted for the first time
Free Direct Deposit
Free Credit Union e-Statements
- There shouldn’t be a fee for being Earth-friendly.
- No fee for selecting paperless statements.
1Mobile phone protection, personal identity theft benefit and buyer’s protection and extended warranty are subject to additional terms and conditions.
2Insurance products are not a deposit, not federally insured, not an obligation or guaranteed by U.S. Eagle, its affiliates, or any government agency.
3Subject to the terms and conditions provided in the Guide to Benefits.
*Average savings calculated on historical data compiled by StrategyCorps/Bazing. Average of 34% savings on daily purchases (average total of $1,700 per year) and $88 per month on respective coverage plans. Individual results may vary.
Must meet qualifications to open U.S. Eagle checking account including credit union membership by opening a $5 share account. All benefits inclusive based on checking account type. See U.S. Eagle for complete details.