Here at U.S. Eagle, we’re all about saving you time. Our new mobile banking app pairs perfectly with our online banking options to provide even more speed and convenience in banking than ever before. After you register for our online banking service, you can download our Eagle Mobile Banking App and link it to your checking accounts, savings accounts, or credit cards to enjoy more time-saving features and capabilities. Manage your finances wherever you are, faster than you ever could before with cutting-edge security and access features.
We’ve added some new features to our Mobile App!
- Member-to-member transactions: transfer funds to other U.S. Eagle member accounts. Click on the link below to view the tutorial.
- Stop check: stop payment on a check through your mobile app.
- View rates: loan and deposit rates are now accessible via the mobile app.
- View recent transactions – view completed and pending transactions on most loans, and on checking and savings accounts.
If your smart phone settings update automatically, the new features will be added automatically. Otherwise, you will receive a notice within the mobile app announcing that updates are available through the App Store or Google Play.
These new features combined with the features already on your app, allow you more flexibility to manage your finances faster than you ever could before!
- Eagle Remote Deposit: deposit checks using your mobile device.
- Biometric Fingerprint Login: use your fingerprint to log in.
- Quick Balance: instantly view balances without logging in.
- CardHero®: Turn your debit card off/on with one tap.
Eagle Remote Deposit is an easy-to-use, time-saving tool that allows checks to be remotely deposited using your phone or tablet. To use the feature, you simply endorse the check as usual (sign the back), write "For Remote Deposit Only" below your signature, and include your account number, then take a picture of the front and back and submit via the Eagle Mobile App. You'll receive confirmation emails indicating when your check has been accepted, and deposited into your account. That's easier than driving to the bank, and standing inline, right?
Get more security and access to your finances and get more done than you ever expected with the new U.S. Eagle mobile banking app, now available for Android and iOS.
Eagle Mobile Banking App Tutorials
Need some help navigating your new U.S. Eagle mobile banking app? Just want to know more about the convenience it offers? Check out our mobile app tutorials and get started with your app today.