When it comes to personal loans, the requirements can vary depending on a lot of factors like the size of the loan and what it will be used for, and in many cases may ask for collateral to ensure the loan will be repaid in full. A Signature loan from U.S. Eagle is a type of personal loan that doesn’t require any collateral other than your signature! Sometimes called a ”loan of good faith,” these personal signature loans allow you to borrow money based on your good credit history and a regular income. Your signature is your promise!
These loans offer more flexibility in terms and payment options, and can allow you to get the money you need right when you need it, faster than with many other loan types. Keep your payments manageable and your finances on track with a Signature Loan from U.S. Eagle!
- Minimum Loan Amount: $300
- Terms: Up to 5 years*
- Payment Options: online or mobile banking, at a branch, via CU by Phone, mail, or through payroll
- No Pre-Payment Penalties
- First time borrower program available
- Debt protection available to qualified members
- Pre-approval on loans available (pre-approval good for 60 days)
*Subject to qualification. Some restrictions apply.